dresser update

I finally finished my dresser to Island project,  it took a while as outside projects beckoned so did not work continuously.  Getting the veneer off proved to be a lot more difficult than I thought or had read but I discovered leaving a damp towel on overnight really sped up the process.  Also had a hard time matching the colour of the top of the dresser to match to the shelves, but I still think it turned out not too bad.  Now for clean up and get ready for my next project.  A desk makeover.  I will keep you posted

J

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *